SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 20, 2015

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

1. Fruit Vines Cherry Bites  : These little guys were on sale at RiteAid last week and oh my goodness I'm surprised they have lasted this long.  I bought two bags and we are down to the bottom of the second.  They are sooo good!  They are such a great flavor and just perfectly chewy.  Ya'll these are better than twizzlers 100 times.

2. Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Hazelnut : I have gotten on the coffee kick lately.  I was stuck on my chai tea in the mornings but now I have been going with some good coffee and my hazelnut creamer...it just makes my morning.  Anybody go to bed and look forward to waking up because you get coffee...isn't that the only good thing about waking up?

3. Sonia Kashuk Bronzer/Blush Duo in Glimmer: I found this blush on clearnace at Target for $3 and scooped it up.  The color is beautiful and I love a good bronzer/blush duo.  I am so pale anytime I can get a little bit of color on my skin just to look a little more "sunned" I will take it.  I love this one so much I just wish I had found more on clearance.   

4. NutriBullet : My husband got this before we were married and I was so excited to start using it.  I have been making smoothies for breakfast and lunch and have been really happy with my results.  I love how easy it is to throw some fruit, veggies, juice or almond milk, some protein powder and I'm good to go.  

5. Patagonia Pullover: I haven't had this for very long but I am already obsessed with it!  It is soooo soft and cozy, now I want it to be a little (just a little) chilly so I can wear it more.  My sweet in-laws got this for me for my birthday and I could not be more excited.  I have wanted one for so long.  Ya'll if you have been on the fence about getting one go get one now!  There are so many colors and they are all so pretty!  Keep in mind they are slim fit.  (for sizing reference I got a small and its perfect, not too tight that you can't layer)

What have ya'll been loving this week?

 photo signature.png

2 comments :

  1. I love twizzlers so these fruit vines sound awesome! I've been wanting a patigonia pull over so bad. I see so many people wearing them and they look so comfy. I'm loving all the NCAA basketball this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh the fruit vines are delicious and sadly now gone...I am absolutely in love with my patagonia!

      Delete