SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 6, 2015

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

1. J. Crew Factory Quilted Jacket: Oh my goodness I got this jacket for my birthday and am absolutely in love!  My friend has this exact same one and I borrowed it on her bachelorette weekend and it was perfect.  It is so soft, very warm yet lightweight and slim fitting.  It keeps you warm without being puffy.  I love love love the classic look of it!  

2. Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree:  I got a box of these for Christmas from a coworker and they got stuffed in the closet, well I recently discovered them while organizing and oh my goodness what a mistake.  These are such a perfect smooth dark chocolate with just a hit of sea salt and the perfect amount of almonds.  These probably won't be around for next week...

3. New Directions Willa Hobo: This was a Christmas present that my grandparents-in-law got for me.  It was on a great deal on Black Friday and my husband helped them pick it out.  I just got around to using it because my monogram handbag broke.  This is the perfect size, holds everything but isn't heavy.  It has my favorite purse organization system of the large zipper pocket in the middle and two big pockets on either side.  I'm planning to do a what's in my purse post soon, make sure you come back and check it out! 

4. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Mini Rollerball Set: I have been wanting this set for months and my sweet husband bought it for me for Valentine's Day.  I love them both but I really like to layer them together for a unique scent.  I don't know what it is about them both together but they blend really well with my skin chemistry....is that weird?  

5. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara: I got this mascara with a coupon (probably the only way I buy makeup) a couple of months ago and finally got around to using it.  This is such a great mascara.  It lengthens your lashes and adds volume.  Seriously it rivals my They're Real mascara by Benefit.

What have you been loving this week? 


 photo signature.png

1 comment :

  1. seriously that chocolate is the bomb dot com! haha. I love Ghiradelli!!
    http://storybookapothecary.com | stop by and chat :)

    ReplyDelete