SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Favorite Deal Websites

Favorite Deal Websites

Ya'll I love a good deal and here are my favorite sites to get a good deal:

- All Cosmetics Wholesale: This website features brand name cosmetics at a low low price.  The cosmetics are discontinued or some of them might have been opened but never used.  I love to check out the sale page where things are ridiculously cheap, sign up for their emails for a 10% coupon and updates on their extra 40% off sale.  

- Retail Me Not: This website is my favorite site to check before I buy anything.  They have almost every website on here with up to date coupons and deals.  Check them before you buy anything online to save some money.  

- LTD Commodities:  This is my absolute favorite store to shop for Christmas gifts.  They have an abundance of items that you would never find anywhere else and never even think of but they are amazing!  The prices are good and somehow cheaper than anywhere else.  I have searched Amazon for the same items and are so much cheaper!  

- Pick Your Plum: This website has new deals everyday at 9.  They have everything from craft supplies to home decor to clothing all for super discounted prices.  

- GroopDealz: Another deal a day website, this one has so many deals for CHEAP!!  They are like etsy but on super clearance.  Seriously sign up and check them out!! 

- White Plum: I just recently discovered this one and oh I am in love.  They typically have items on a reduced price weekly and they also have a really great sale section...just last month they had an extra 70% off clearance sale!  Oh the deals!  

What are your favorite deal sites?  

 photo signature.png

8 comments :

  1. These are great, I am going to start shopping now! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. I always looking for a good deal. It never hurts to save :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like using RetailMeNot! I follow Kroger Krazy and Meijer Madness for their stores deals, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to use these! I love Retail Me Not!

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete