SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 5, 2015

White Plum Sale Haul


I made my first purchase a few weeks ago from White Plum and oh man I am in trouble!  They have the cutest clothes and do these great deals every once in a while.  I got all of my items from the sale section when they were having an extra 75% off!  This was such an amazing sale, I got items for so cheap!   



I got my pretty package in the mail, look at that pretty bag! 


Ah all my pretty clothes before I dug in! 

Vine & Roses Blouse
This blouse is so beautiful!  The embroidery is to die for and that color!  

Element of Surprise Maxi Dress
 This was probably my favorite piece.  The colors in that maxi are so beautiful and I love that it has sleeves so it works for all seasons.  
Romance Sparkle Tunic
This tunic is so fun!  The polka dots are so fun and perfect for a party!  I can't wait to layer it with a vest or scarf.  

Signature Stella Tunic 
This tunic is SO soft!  It is the perfect length and the baby blue color is beautiful.

Clearwater Sweater Tunic 

I love the details of this tunic with the cowl neck and pockets.  It is so pretty and soft! 
 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment