SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 23, 2015

Birthday Gift from Sephora 2015

Alright so ya'll know I am a deal finder...but I also have a love for pricier things.  I love designer bags and high quality makeup I just can't really afford them.  Sephora is one of those stores where I love to look and wish for things but hardly ever buy...they are just too pricey.

I am a Beauty Insider which really just means that I have signed up for their emails and it records my purchases and I get points for each purchase which can then be redeemed for purchases in their reward shop.

One of the biggest perks is their Birthday Gift.  Every year they have a new Birthday Gift for their Beauty Insiders.  These are sample sizes but they are high quality and large sample sizes.


This year the gift was a 2 piece quality sample size of the NARS Lip Pencils.  One is a nice red (which I'm a little shy about) and then the other is a more neutral pink color.  




These are such amazing quality that you get for FREE!!  You can get these in store by just telling them that you want to pick up your fee Birthday Gift (it doesn't even have to be your Birthday month) or you can add it to your cart online.  


 photo signature.png

8 comments :

  1. FUN! I love Nars blush so I can only imagine how good their lip pencils are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard ravings about NARS blushes but never tried anything by them. I love the pink lip pencil! If only they weren't so expensive...

      Delete
  2. How cool! I didn't know they did this. I can't wait until September now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you sign up to be a Beauty Insider! Also I don't happen to live near a Sephora so since I was at one at the beginning of my Birthday month they let me pick it up early, they will even let you pick it up after your birthday has passed...like months and months.

      Delete
  3. Awesome! I'm an Insider too and my birthday is coming up in April, so I can't wait to pick this up soon! :) I'm with you on the red though...but that pink looks awesome :-).
    Vicky from randomlittlefaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I wish I were brave enough to wear a red but I just feel like I look silly.

      Delete
  4. I love Sephora! I didn't know they did this either, so I can't wait for November to roll around.

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sephora! NARS is a brand I haven't tried yet. Is it worth the money?

    ReplyDelete