SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Beauty Deals Under $5

Beauty Deals Under $5

I love makeup but I hate how much it costs.  Ya'll know I am all about a good deal.  Here are some of my favorite makeup items that are less than $5 but work like they cost so much more! 

1. Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner $2.99 This eyeliner is such a great find.  It is so cheap but you can sometimes catch it on sale at the drugstore.  It goes on smooth and is really easy to apply.  

2. e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia $3.00 This is one of my favorite blushes.  I use the bronzer to contour and the blush is the prettiest natural flush color.  This one is also a dupe for Nars Orgasm...for $3 you can't beat that! 

3. Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking On Eggshells $2.99 This one also goes on sale all the time at the drugstore and is such a great buy.  Wet N' Wild has some really great products for CHEAP!!  This eyeshadow palette is beautiful and one that I reach for often.  They are so pigmented and look beautiful.  

4. Sinful Colors Nail Polish $1.99 Another drugstore sale options!  They are such a great nail polish, so many colors, the application is great and they last pretty close to essie.  

5. e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit $3.00 I have only in the past couple of years learned how important it is to fill in your eyebrows.  They shape your whole face.  This kit is a good dupe for the Anastasia Brow Kit ($40) and so much cheaper!  It has wax to hold it in place and shades to color your eyebrows.  This is perfect for me because my eyebrows are very light compared to my hair and I like to fill them in to match.  

6. NYX Butter Gloss in Cream Brulee $5.00 This gloss smells like cake batter, no joke!  It glides on so smoothly and gives your lips the most beautiful color.  

7. e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer $1.00 This primer is amazing for $1!!!  It rivals much higher priced primers and makes my eyeshadow last all day! 

8. e.l.f. Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint $3.00 If you haven't gathered it elf is one of my favorite low priced makeup brands.  This lip tint is great, beautiful color payoff and so moisturizing.  Great to throw in your purse and apply easily.    

What are your favorite beauty steals?  Have yo tried these?  I'm always looking for new products and I love a good cheap makeup product.  

 photo signature.png

1 comment :

  1. I have bags full of make up! But it would be nice to buy some cheap good make up sometimes! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete