SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Walmart Winter Beauty Box Unboxing

A couple of months ago I heard about the WalMart beauty box from youtube and though it looked interesting.  They were all sold out of the fall boxes but I signed up for the winter box and received it at the beginning of December.

These boxes are $5 and they happen seasonally.  You have to sign up for each one separately and they well out quickly so don't wait around!

Here's what was in mine:


- Dove Body Wash - Deep Moisture (travel size)

- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion (travel size)

- COVERGIRL Colorlicious Gloss Candylicious (full size)

- Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract (travel size pack of 10)

- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo & Conditioner (foil packets)

- L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Shampoo, Conditioner, and Instant Shock Treatment (foil packets)

- Flower perfume (paper sample)


All in all I am pleased with the box, I would prefer not to get foil samples but I did get some good products in here.  I did get a full size lip gloss that is neat but not really my color.  I did really like the wipes and the lotion.  The travel size items are really great for the holiday season since I did a lot of traveling and they came in handy.

Have you tried out the Walmart Beauty Box yet?  What did you think of yours?


 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment