Five Things Friday by erin-rucker-richardson featuring a travel kit
1. Vanilla Coke: Oh how I love vanilla coke! I am seriously addicted and they are a little hard to find. The grocery store had a deal on cokes last week and I bought all 2 boxes of them in the store. If you haven't tried it, go get one it is the perfect combination of creamy and coke!
2. Candy Crush Saga: I have played this for a couple of years and have always loved it off and on. This week I have been playing during my free time at work and oh man my addiction is starting again...level 240 no big deal :)
3. JORDANA Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain - Terra Crave: I got this on sale at Walgreens last month and used it a few times. This week I have been reaching for it a lot more. It is such an easy lip color to use and it is really buildable. I am not one to do a lot of color on my lips so I like tat I can put it on light or build it up.
4. Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Completely Organized & Celebrate Cosmetic Bag: I picked this up at the Goodwill a couple of weeks ago for $3 to use as an organizer in my purse and let me tell you I am in love! This thing holds everything! There are two main pockets (one large and one small) then on the inside of the large pocket you have 2 slip pockets and a zip pocket. Then behind the smaller outside zip pocket is an open pocket. This thing has been so great to round up my makeup and other essentials that used to float around my purse.
5. The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette: A Novel: I started reading this at the beginning of the week and while it is not unbelievable it is still a decent read. It is a little cheesy but still covers a lot of historical points and seeing things from the point of view of Marie Antoinette was interesting.