SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 19, 2014

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday by erin-rucker-richardson featuring 3 wick candles


1. Lost- My husband and I started watching Lost after dating for a year.  We wanted something to watch together and this fit the bill.  After 6 seasons (and 2  1/2 years later) we are finally finished!  Oh my goodness if you haven't watched this...start!  It is crazy, confusing, and compelling.  If you are looking for something interesting check it out! 

2. J. Crew Classic Pave Link Bracelet- I got this bracelet as a bridesmaid gift for the wedding I was in last weekend.  I absolutely love it!  It is beautiful and so classic, and perfect for layering in an arm party.  It is a pricey bracelet but right now it's 30% off.  

3. 3-Wick Candle in Merry Mistletoe- mmmmm smells so delicious, I told my husband it smelled like a Christmas Man.  The descriptions says: a flirty and festive blend of cranberries, pears, frosted citrus and a hint of holiday greenery.  I love the blend of citrus and pine, one of my favorites for sure.

4. With Love by Hilary Duff- This is a hard to find oldie but it smells absolutely delicious!  This is an oriental spicy fragrance perfect for winter but also not too spicy for summer.  Top notes are spices and mango, middle notes are cocobolo and mango blossom with bottom notes of amber and musk.  If you find it try it!  

5. OPI: Lacquer NLF17 Bastille My Heart, 0.5 oz- Looking for a Christmas nail color this one is perfectly sparkly and red.  Perfect for parties!

 photo signature.png

1 comment :