SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 5, 2014

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday



And it's time for another Five Things Friday!  I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week...where has November gone?  Anyway here are some things I have been loving this week:

1. Meredith Andrews Worth It All - I randomly heard her on a Christian radio station and fell in love with her voice, then she spoke at a women's conference I went to and she was so adorable and down to earth (I kinda felt like we would be bffs...)  She is such a Godly wife, mother and role model.  Her music is beautiful and such great worship music.  

2. Opi Nail Lacquer, First Date at the Golden Gate, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - This is such a beautiful classic red, not too dark but not too light, something I have been searching for for quite while...doesn't hurt that I got it on clearance at Target either.  

3. Tazo Chai Tea Latte Concentrate (32 ounce) - so the picture up there is actually wrong, but you get the idea.  This stuff is awesome and so easy to make, mix equal parts milk and the chai, heat up in microwave and then I like t use my milk frother to make it fancy but that is completely optional.  Seriously tastes just like Starbucks.  

4. Polyvore- ya'll I have been using them for a little while to make my Five Things Friday collages but I have gotten a little obsessed with them lately.  I have made a couple of Christmas collages that you will see in upcoming posts!    

5. The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1- so technically I haven't seen this yet...but my husband and I are going tonight and I am SO excited!!!  I'm sure it will be amazing so I'm just jumping the gun and putting it in my favorites.  


 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment