SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas DIY: wedding invitation ornament


Being newlyweds we don't have a large supply of Christmas ornaments yet so I have been looking around for DIY ornament versions.  I also wanted a way to commemorate our wedding in an ornament.

Here's what you need:
-clear ornament
-scissors
-wedding invitation or program
-ribbon


What you do:

1. Take your program/invitation and cut it into strips.  These can be as large as you want them to be.  Also be sure to cut in the direction of the text so you can read what it says.  


2. I chose to stick my strips straight into the ornament but you could also roll them up like the sheet music ornament diy if you wanted.  


3.  You can stop here but I also chose to add a bow to the top in our wedding color.  



I love being able to look at the ornament and remember our special day.

 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment