Five Things Friday by erin-rucker-richardson featuring rampage shoes
1. Rampage Icon Boot in Cognac (these are from Belk and are on a crazy good Black Friday sale $19.99!!!) My sweet husband got these for me for Christmas and I have been wearing them nonstop!!
2. Monogram Tote from I Flew the Nest...seriously is it not GORGEOUS!!! It is a perfect size, looks so classy and It has a big zip pocket in the middle and two big side pockets for ultimate organization. I am in love!!
3. If I Stay I got this movie for Christmas and finally got around to watching it. I read the book a couple of months ago so I knew the story. I thought they did a great job portraying the story and keeping with the book. Makes you really take your life into perspective and hold your loved ones a little closer.
4. Downton Abbey The premiere just came on Sunday and I was so excited! It was a little slow but midway through it picked up and I am so excited for this season!
5. Tarte Bon Voyage Collector's Set and Travel Bag So my husband go this for me for Christmas and I am absolutely in love with it!! First of all how beautiful is that cosmetic case? Gold foil ahhh! The eyeshadow palette is gorgeous, there are some beautiful nudes in it both matte and shimmer. The lip products are beautiful, a perfect lip color like your lips but better. I haven't tried the other items yet but I know they will be beautiful! Unfortunately this was limited edition from Sephora but you can get it on amazon.