SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wedding DIY: Goomsmen Gifts


Here are more ideas for gifts for your bridal party.  This is what my husband gave his groomsmen:

We got these boxes from Michael's (I think I got everything from there for my wedding seriously) we waited until we had a coupon for them and would buy one every week...I know I know deal-a-holic here

Then he carved their names in them with a wood burning kit, stained them, covered the bottom with some fabric and filled them with some goodies for the guys:

-beef jerky
-altoids
-cufflinks (they have really cute ones from etsy...seriously you can get superhero ones)
-personalized tie clips




The guys loved them and getting something handmade was such a sweet gesture and I know something that meant a lot.  




 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment