SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Influenster VoxBox: Crest Optic White Review

I love Influenster...I get the coolest free stuff from them!

Here is my most recent VoxBox:




I qualified for the Crest Optic White box with: a Colgate Optic White Toothbrush, toothpaste and $3 off coupons to share with my friends.





This toothbrush is really cool it is the first of it's kind to have a built in whitening pen.  I have been using whitening products in the past and I think this is the easiest to use.

Since I am getting married in a few months I am saving this for closer to the day so I can have beautiful white teeth for the millions of pictures that will be taken that day :)

Thanks Influenster!!

In case you don't know what Influenster is it is a website that you rate items on and then you have the chance to qualify for VoxBoxes that they do every once in a while.  These boxes have awesome items in it that you get to try for free!  All you have to do is tell others about them on a blog, facebook, instagram, twitter, youtube, whatever!  Super easy and awesome!

No comments :

Post a Comment