I made these and gave them to a lot of the ladies on my gift list:
Pot Holder Dish Towels
These are the cutest little things, super cheap and really easy to make...honestly the middle school kids in my class made them...how hard can they be??
What you need:
- Dish Towel (new, used, it doesn't really matter- mine came from the Dollar Tree)
- Pot Holder (again mine came from good ol Dollar Tree)
- Needle and Thread
How to Make It:
- The towel needs to be the same width as the pot holder, so gather the ends some if it is longer and pin in place.
- Pin the middle of the pot holder to the middle of the dish towel, right sides together.
- Sew straight down the middle
Sewing on the Button:
- For the button you want to fold your pot holder in half and bring the loop over the front, mark the middle of the loop.
- Take your button and hand sew it on the marked dot.
- Your finished! You can add whatever embellishments you want...I'm thinking monograms, more buttons, ribbon...etc.
Now you have a cute little gift for someone or to keep for yourself...I won't judge ;)
Merry Christmas Everyone!