SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Romantic Bark Vase: Rustic Grove Designs Review

I discovered Rustic Grove Designs on etsy and absolutely fell in love with the rustic charm presented in their iems. 

Offering a wide array of items from wedding paper, brooch bouquets, rustic reception items, and designs for home and gifts

"I love to create with things from a passage in time. To wonder where it began, who held it first and with the soft heart of how is was given. When the past becomes part of the present it fulfills me."

 I had the chance to review the Personalized Birch Bark Vase:

So cute, she even included these adorable paper flowers!!!


The inside, so you can actually put water in there!


These would be great for a wedding or just for a sweet vase in your home.  I love the rustic woodsy feel of the vase and the simple design.  I am in love with this!!

Vase measures 8 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide.

Check out Rustic Grove Designs for beautiful rustic items!

No comments :

Post a Comment