SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Adorable Teacher Sign: CraftsNAt Review


Oh my goodness ya'll, is this not the cutest teacher sign you have ever seen or what?





Invite students and visitors into your classroom or office with this beautiful personalized sign!

This sign is made of burlap ribbon and fabric flowers. Any name or words can be painted onto the signs. Signs in photo measures 16" x 8". (Other sizes available.)

Chevron, polka-dot, and plain burlap available. She works with you to design your own custom sign from the colors, ribbon, flowers, and name. You're sure to end up with something you can't wait to show off!

I am absolutely in love with mine, and with my big girl teaching job coming up I can't wait to have it on my door!

To design your own go to CraftsNAt on etsy!

These signs can also be customized for holidays, kid's rooms, etc!

No comments :

Post a Comment