SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Monogram V-Neck: El's Briar Patch Review

Y'all know I'm crazy about my monograms...well head on over to El's Briar Patch to get a selection of beautiful, high quality monogrammed items!

I had the chance to review the Personalized Monogrammed T-Shirt:

Lots of color options!!


My shirt is a pink color with teal chevron pocket and navy monogram...in LOVE!


Lots of font options as well...I picked the Script font, that one's pretty much always my favorite

This is such a great way to make a plain t shirt absolutely adorable!!

I am in love with this t shirt, every time I wear it I get SO many compliments!  It is SUPER comfortable!

One thing I love is that the pocket is actually functional, I've seen a lot of other monogrammed t's that just sew the pocket closed. 

No comments :

Post a Comment