SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Daniel David Designs Review


I got to review two adorable items from Daniel David Designs on etsy.

This cute store offers lots of hand sewn items like keychains and camera strap covers...which are two things I got to review:






The keychain is so cute!  This is great to hold your keys on your wrist while walking or shopping and it is adorable!

The camera strap cover is my favorite!! I have actually been wanting one of these for a while and this is one of the cutest ones I have seen!  I love the pattern and the flower detail!  The strap also has a little pocket on one side where you can put your lens cap or anything else that needs storing.  The cover makes the strap so cute and more comfortable on your neck!  Now my camera is styling!

Check out Daniel David Designs!

No comments :

Post a Comment