SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 8, 2013

Bath & Bodyworks Semi Annual Sale Haul

Ya'll I went a little crazy at Bath & Bodyworks this month...they were having their semi annual sale and you know how I can't resist a sale...

For starters they had tables of items for 75% off...see hard to resist.  I got a bag full of shower gel, lotion and body sprays for me and for gifts.  These are normally around $12 and at 75% off they are a little over $2!!!

Some of my favorites are the Secret Wonderland, Midnight Pomegranate and Rio Rumberry.

I also got a couple of the man product for the boyfriend, I got shower gel and lotion in the scent Oak which I am in love with...so musky and woodsy.


I also got 3 candles...I love Bath and Bodyworks candles.  Usually the candles are $20 and during the sale they had some of them for $10 each, however, one day during the sale they had them on sale for $9 a day, so I had to go get some!

I have been really into the man cologne smell in candles so going along with that I got:

-Mahogany Teakwood: "Revel in the cozy fine woods fragrances of mahogany, cedarwood and oak, highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes."  AHHHHHH I went into the store aiming for this candle, it smells like Hollister stores.  Bonus my boyfriend liked it too. 

 -Boathouse Row: "Notes of moss, green sage and bay leaves capture the essence of a cool retreat in the shade with deep, blue water on the horizon."  Another man smell, musky, outdoorsy, and fresh!

-Summertime S'mores: "A gooey & guilt-free treat! Toasted marshmallows, crackling campfire and creamy, rich vanilla capture all the sweetness of summer's most loved sweet!"  S'mores are one of my favorite things and this completely captures the smell of a fire and roasted marshmallows..love it!

That's all ya'll :)


Did you visit the sale...let me know what you got!!

-Erin

No comments :

Post a Comment