SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 3, 2012

and I'm finally back...

So...I have been super busy this summer and have really neglected this blog....

First of all some things that have happened:

BRAZIL! 

So my trip to Brazil was wonderful, I will post more about that later but here is a picture to entice you a little. 

View from the hotel in Montes Claros

I have also been doing a lot of DIY!  So you will see and hear all about that. 

I also have another surprise...but i'll show you that in a later post



One thing that I am so glad to be done with is my GRE that I took this past Friday...shew talk about a relief to be done with.  Thank goodness I did ok, now I just have to get into Grad School...

I have also applied to be a substitute and I have had a few calls already :)

Please be patient and bear with me as I try to recall all the things of the summer in the next couple of days...

anyways blessings,

Erin 

No comments :

Post a Comment