SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 4, 2012

Freebies and Thirty One

So I got my Thrity One Outlet order in yesterday!!  Yay I couldn't wait to tear open that giant box.  Here are all my goodies:




-Pleated Top Beach Tote in Newport Bloom
-Peacock Paisley Thermal Tote
-2 Newport Stripe Key Fobs
-Basket Liner in Sandy Swirl
-Impressionist Dot scarf
-Short Utility Bin in Cheeky Elephants

All of this for less that $65!!! 

And I got the new summer catalog!!!!  I love it!  They described so many different uses for their products! 


Also waiting in the mail for me that day was a Target Beauty Bag freebie that I had registered for a month ago. 


Can't wait to use it all: face wash, primer, shampoo, face wipes, coupons all in a cute pink bag

guess what...I have 3 days left of my student teaching!!!  And 9 days left till I graduate!!!  Oh my goodness where has the time gone??



Blessings,

Erin

No comments :

Post a Comment