SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Loving this week

1. This past Saturday I attended my very first Thirty-One Party!!!  I have been wanting one of those thermal lunchboxes with my monogram on it for forever!  The kids I work with over the summer all have one and I was a tiny bit jealous of theirs...but I will soon have my own.  The party was also a fundraiser for Relay for Life so win win I got an adorable lunchbox and am helping to find a cure for cancer.

I am also thinking about selling Thirty-One sometime in the near future......I really think it is a great company and has some super cute things.  Thirty-One stands for Proverbs 31 which is all about how to be a virtuous woman.  I love that it is a Christian Organization and how I could share my faith while connecting with other women and selling a cute product. 


2. Oh my goodness I am excited beyond belief for THE HUNGER GAMES on Friday!!!!!  I am not sure when I am going to see it but I know it must happen soon!!  I read all the books in a matter of 2 weeks!  Cannot wait to see how they portray the book!
 

3. I am super excited about the Pretty Little Liars final tonight!!!!  Finally figure out who "A" is.  I think I know....do you??Who is "A"??

4. LOVING this beautiful weather we have been having!  I have been driving with my sunroof open and my music up loud.  Also best sleep ever with the windows open feeling the air and that wonderful middle comfort of not too hot and not too cold.  Planning on embracing this wonderful weather by breaking out my sundresses this week! 

5. I am also loving the Pilates workout that I have started.  I found these workout videos on YouTube and have been doing them for a while....they are quite a workout.  The girl is really funny and she's quite the encourager so they are fun to do.

That's all for now, I'm working on some Pinterest crafts for my future apartment that I will share sometime soon!  Have a blessed week!

No comments :

Post a Comment